Monday, September 7, 2009

luke



steps forward
not backwards
logo on the soda
no hot dog bun?
i can handle it maybe later i will
take small steps
are you proud of me?
tell me again how proud you are of me
mama, does your heart have lots of love in it
(not a question)
tell me the story about when i took a step forward
i like your painting
you do? what is it of?
angels
that's right :) Luke
soft muddy pond
provides calmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
a new friend?
daddy's strong and gentle touch
always proud of me
mama's soft bed with her in it
acceptance
keeping distance
drawing nearer
train horns don't scare me
i am over that
frustration it's tooooo hardddd!
steps forward remember?
check that off the list
i'm over it
would you be so proud?

website to learn more about kids like luke
go to "sites i likes"
www.talkaboutcuringautism.org

No comments:

Post a Comment