Thursday, September 17, 2009

beheaded


Crunch got to bring home a toy from school. of course he chose Superman. I warned them, I TRIED to tell them that the head was already wobbly and it might not come back in tact. Do you think they listened to me? NOOOOOOOOOOOO they did not. They sent the poor action figure home with a kid referred to as "Crunch"! The head stayed on for about 10 minutes and was pulled off. It was carried along in one hand as Crunch "flew" the remains around with the ever present "whooshing" sound that little boys are BORN knowing how to do. The head eventually got lost somewhere in the abyss of my minivan which did not seem to upset Crunch at all. He continued flying and "whooshing".
The beheaded Superman even made it to church but the teacher asked if Crunch would kindly put it in his pocket. A little disturbing during "This Lil Light of Mine"?
Come Monday morning Superman made it back to school with this note attached.

NEVER SEND ME HOME WITH THAT KID AGAIN- I FREAKIN' LOST MY HEAD I'M NOT SURE I'LL EVER FIND IT. LOVE, CLARK

No comments:

Post a Comment