Sunday, October 4, 2009

beau


"beau is my best fwend!
he is soooo big!
beau love me because he is my cousin.
he is my best best fwend."

MY BLOG READERS!
pray for my sister and brother in law. and for beau.
he is very energetic!
he wants to run and play and LAUGH!
hard to keep him from wearing his muscles out!
wearing his mama and daddy out instead.
God has BIG PLANS for beau.
we know this is true.
thank you for beau, mil mil and maddie.
thank you for your indescribable gifts DEAR LORD.
The HOLY SPIRIT is great within us. our Mighty Counselor you are!
GREAT WITHIN US!

Click on the title of this post to read my earlier post about Beau, "God is Bigger than DMD". You can also click on Parent Project on my "sites i likes" to see how you can help us fight for a cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy! thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment