Tuesday, August 25, 2009

hiding in the bathroom

i was hiding in the bathroom last night.

glass of wine and my frustration mixed together

tub bath if i wanted to

so i did

i got out and peered out into the bedroom

no one was there so i thought i would sneak back in

so i did

swiping the laptop

door locked. pitterpat of kids feet around the door

frozen mommy in the bathroom please don't yell my name or i will cry.

super dad hollering leave mom alone she's having mommy time.

crusty clean hair and no brush...where the heck is my brush?

corner of bathtub becomes my throne. alone....finally

i can't STAND it i have to have some chatersation with my "friends"

status: hiding in my bathroom..........

could i use my toothbrush to brush my hair?

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing! You can use the excuse "Im having issues pottying every night" and I can GUARANTEE that no one will bother you!

    ReplyDelete