Wednesday, March 24, 2010

note to mom

all names were changed from the original note. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. my friend showed me this e-mail from her child's middle school teacher. i laughed so hard and asked "may i PLEASE publish this on the blog?" she said yes so here goes:


Hi Mrs. Jones,

I hope I didn't embarrass john today. I called him out in the hall to tell him that he may dismiss himself to pass gas in the hallway.
He has been passing gas very commonly in class. At first I ignored it, however he continues to do it. It is really bothering the student sitting behind him. I think he is just doing this to bother her, however I hope he doesn't have an issue that I don't know about. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know in case I was out of line to talk to him about it.

Thanks so much,
Mrs. Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment